ARLA/CLUSTER: Radio Afeganistão em 7200 kHz

Quarta-Feira, 30 de Novembro de 2011 - 12:31:52 WET

Radio Afghanistan on 7200 kHz

On the IARU-R1 website, Uli Bihlmayer DJ9KR reports that Radio Afghanistan is operating in the Amateur Radio 40m band.

On November 28, "National Radio of Afghanistan" is again on 7200 kHz.

I have heard it at 1530 UTC. It is still on at 1620 UTC, and certainly as yesterday, will s/off at 1630 UTC. The signal is S9+15dB with my dipole. At 1530 UTC it announces "This is National Radio of Afghanistan" with a frequency of 6100 kHz. However this frequency is NOT active. National Radio of AFG is really transmitting on 7200 kHz (carrier) and covering 7195 - 7205 kHz.

Will you please inform your National Telecoms Authorities. I have already done so with the German "Federal Network Agency", which will file an International Complaint. Thank you for your assistance!

Recording of the announcement by DJ9KR
http://www.iarums-r1.org/iarums/sound/afg7200a.mp3

Please log your reports of Amateur Band intruders online at
http://peditio.net/intruder/bluechat.cgi

IARU Region 1
http://www.iaru-r1.org/