ARLA/CLUSTER: Concurso IOTA por 2 anos, entre 2012 e 2013.

Sexta-Feira, 18 de Novembro de 2011 - 17:52:52 WET

IOTA 50th Anniversary Marathon

Now that the IOTA Contest has passed (I hope that you have submitted your entries - the closing date for logs is 21 August 2011), it is time to plan your island operations for the IOTA Anniversary Marathon that takes place during 2012 and 2013.

The full rules have been uploaded to this site (check the toolbar). SWLs will be pleased to learn that an SWL competition has been organized separately to run parallel with the main marathon for amateurs and on the same rules except where amended to reflect SWL requirements.

The organizer is Hans-Jürgen Schmelzer, DE3EAR and the full rules are on his website at http://de3ear.weebly.com .

We encourage as many SWLs as possible to participate to provide healthy competition.

So, Guys (that is Amateurs and SWLs), with little over to go before the event starts, are you ready?

G3KMA