ARLA/CLUSTER: Operadores necessitam-se para DXpedition ao Botswana

Terça-Feira, 15 de Novembro de 2011 - 13:03:02 WET

Operators needed for Botswana DXpedition

Frosty, K5LBU, reports, "Well, it seems like we have lost 3 of our members for the DXpedition to Botswana in March 2012. So, therefore, we are looking for some more operators that might like to go with us.

"The plan is to arrive in Johannesburg on the 15th of March and spend 3
nights in a game park on the way to Botswana. Arriving at the Lotsane lodge on the 18th and returning to Johannesburg on the 28th and departing on the 29th.

"Will operate as A25HQ in the CQ WPX Contest while there. If you would
like to go E-mail me at: 3da0cf  gmail.com

"The cost is 235.00 USDs per day per person and this covers all meals, transport and lodging. All you will need is your laptop for logging and a key and headset.

"I plan on having a Icom 746pro, a Yaesu FT450 AND at least one Expert 1K-FA amp. Antennas are a T6 logP, HF2V, and a folded dipole that covers 160-10 meters also. Might put up another T6 if we have a total of 6 or more operators."

Fonte: OPDX