ARLA/CLUSTER: Projecto Universitário de Balões da Alta Altitude

Terça-Feira, 22 de Março de 2011 - 13:40:45 WET

Hey all!
I am currently in my 5th year at Strathclyde University in Glasgow.

Our project this year is to design, build and launch a High Altitude Balloon.

I am basically trying to raise awareness of the launch to see if we can get anyone on board to do a bit of tracking.

We are transmitting using an NTX2 and will be sending data using the various formats (note my lack of understanding - sorry if any detail is missing): Baud 100; Carrier Split 600; 8 Bits; 2 Stop bits.

Our launch is going to be Thursday 24th March, from 9am onwards.

Launching from Cumnock, Ayshire which is just south of Glasgow. If anyone is available to have a wee listen-in, I would be very appreciative.

Graeme McLaughlin

graeme.mclaughlin <at> strath.ac.uk