ARLA/CLUSTER: Grupo de VHF de Colchester sponsorizado pela InnovAntennas

Segunda-Feira, 21 de Março de 2011 - 15:25:24 WET

[http://www.m1cro.org.uk/Images/G0VHF-qsl-so.jpg]<http://www.m1cro.org.uk/Images/vhfnfd2008-04-coo.jpg>
InnovAntennas supports G0VHF

InnovAntennas have provided sponsorship in the form of antennas to G0VHF for 2011.

A number of antennas have been supplied to be used at G0VHF including an 11el 4m LFA Yagi, 2 x 7el LFA Yagis for 4m, 2 x 7el 6m LFA Yagis and 2 x 12el OWL Yagis have been donated to the contest group free of charge.

‘We want to support the community we serve in addition to getting our name out there and this is exactly what is being achieved by supporting one of this country’s top contest groups’ says Justin G0KSC of InnovAntennas.

Support for the community has not stopped at G0VHF as InnovAntennas also presented the SouthEssex ARS with a 9el 144MHz LFA at the Canvey Rally earlier this year.

More information on InnovAntennas products can be found at: www.innovantennas.com<http://www.innovantennas.com/>