ARLA/CLUSTER: 6m no outro lado da Terra (Nova Zelândia)

Quinta-Feira, 10 de Março de 2011 - 13:26:41 WET

The Magic Band. The future of 6 meters in New Zealand

Early, accurate information is always a challenge for those wanting to know. In New Zealand there are changes afoot.

Some of the early indicators are upon us with MED RSM, the government body in charge of Radio Spectrum Management, calling for changes in the HF CB & PRS allocation as per the recent article I wrote about the ZL Ham submission.

Never the one to let a chance slide by I asked about the 6 meter band and what was happening. Earlier this month, MED RSM answered my question. I for one, missed the 14 October 2010 update of this document...

More at
http://www.zlham.geek.nz/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=141&mode=&order=0&thold=0

Peter Bennett, ZL1UPB