Re: ARLA/CLUSTER: Entrevista com PB2T, Presidente da IARU Região 1.

Sergio Matias sergio.matias gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 22 de Julho de 2011 - 11:40:22 WEST

Interessante a resposta à seguinte pergunta:

*What do you say to people who say that shortwave is dying, especially,
since many international broadcasters, some very significant, are leaving
the airwaves?*
When IARU was working on the extension of 7 MHz we already explained that
the use of HF for broadcasting could no longer be justified. So when we just
focus on broadcasting one can say that the shortwaves are dying. This is
definitely not the case for the amateur service.

--
Sérgio Matias, CT1HMN