ARLA/CLUSTER: Listas anexas para 2011 das entidades DXCC

Quarta-Feira, 26 de Janeiro de 2011 - 12:18:24 WET

2011 DX prefix and 10 band checklists

Pete, G-13038, from Pete's DX Newsdesk, reports:
As you know the DXCC country total has recently increased from 338 to 340 countries. So, I have updated the various prefix and 10 band checklists on my DX Newsdesk Web page.

If you go to the Web page at http://www.dx-newsdesk.co.uk you will see a button to click to access the lists. They are in Doc, Excel and PDF formats.

Help yourself and feel free to pass them on to your friends.

Please, E-mail me if you want the Zipped file (881 KB) sent direct as an E-mail attachment to: dx_newsdesk  yahoo.co.uk or pete  dx-newsdesk.co.uk