ARLA/CLUSTER: Auroras Boreais vistas no Reino Unido

Sexta-Feira, 18 de Fevereiro de 2011 - 14:57:17 WET

Aurora Watch UK

There is a strong possibility of Auroral activity tonight and Aurora Watch ask you to post any pictures to their Flickr page.

Also listen out for Auroral DX SSB/CW signals on 50/70/144MHz.

Aurora Watch UK write:

As you may have seen in the news, recent solar activity means that in the next few days we have the best chance of seeing the aurora for several years. If activity is detected we'll send another email.

You can also follow us on twitter: @aurorawatchuk.

If you do see any aurora please add your photos to the AuroraWatch UK group on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/aurorawatch/

You can also add past sightings - we'll use the best contributions on our webpage:
http://aurorawatch.lancs.ac.uk/