ARLA/CLUSTER: Voz da Rússia sai de 7200 para 7265 kHz

Segunda-Feira, 14 de Fevereiro de 2011 - 12:56:22 WET

Voice of Russia moved from 7200 to 7265 kHz

On the IARU Region 1 website, DJ9KR reports that the Voice of Russia has moved from the exclusive Amateur Radio frequency 7200 kHz.

The report says:

Radio Golos Rossii (=Voice of Russia) was first heard on 7200 kHz on 1st February 2011 and reported to IARU-Monitoring System by PA0GRU, OM Dick. On 2nd February I heard the station myself and immediately informed the German telecoms authorities "Federal Network Agency".

They took a fix pointing to St. Petersburg, Russia.

At the same time Wolf Bueschel DF5SX informed Mikhail Timofeyev at St. Petersburg TX center. Wolf also gave me the email addresses of some officers at "The General Radiofrequency Centre" in Moscow.

Wolf wrote to me: "I advised Mikhail at St. Petersburg Russia tx center to use Golos Rossii program on 7460 kHz instead of 7200 kHz."

However Mr Timofeyev showed a stubborn attitude: He wrote to me and to Wolf: Amateur Radio Band is 7000 - 7200 kHz, BC-band is 7200 - 7300 kHz, so both Golos Rossii and the radio amateurs are allowed to use the frequency 7200 kHz. If there is an interference to the ham radio service the Radio Amateurs may QSO down to avoid interference.

Immediately I also sent a "Letter of Complaint" and asked for a frequency shift off the exclusive amateur radio frequency 7200 kHz.

Also I added a screenshot (made by Peter HB9CET, USKA Monitoring System) showing the signal of Golos Rossii and the lower sideband of Golos Rossii reaching down almost 5 kHz into the ham radio band. On 8 Februay I received a short email from Mr. Alexey Vesnin from "The General Radio Frequency Centre" in Moscow informing me:

"I moved 7200 to 7265. For me it is easy :-) Are you happy?

Best regards, Alexey "

Of course I am happy, and certainly the community of Radio Amateurs, too. This really was a quick solution!

Thank you, dear Alexey Vesnin from The General Radiofrequency Centre in Moscow.

My thanks also go to PA0GRU, Dick; to Wolf Bueschel DF5SX and to the "Federal Network Agency" for their help.

Ulrich Bihlmayer DJ9KR - IARU MONITORING SYSTEM Region 1.

Please log your reports of intruders online at
http://peditio.net/intruder/bluechat.cgi

Web SDR Receiver (currently moving building)
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

IARU Region 1
http://www.iaru-r1.org/

Southgate Feb 5 - Voice of Russia on 7200 kHz
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/february2011/voice_of_russia.htm