ARLA/CLUSTER: APRS para principiantes por Steve - K9DCI

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 5 de Agosto de 2011 - 11:43:10 WEST

APRS Beginner INFO

How does APRS work?  Looking for an APRS tutorial?  This page has my
APRS Beginner Guide and some port and baud rate information for the
TH-D7. Other related documents will be added in the future. How does
APRS work

   I provide simple explanations of some of the more tricky things –
something I sought when I got started, but couldn't find. I do not
assume you are familiar with standard, AX.25, Packet.

   I do not give button pushes except occasionally. If you don't know
how to get to menus and the like, spend a couple of weeks with the
radio manual in hand and play with everything. You'll remember later,
or know where to hunt for things.

   While the giude is slanted towards North America and the Kenwood
radios, because I own a D7 & D700, most information is universal
although some terminology changes between radios and TNCs.

For my APRS Beginner Guide  Click Here for the PDF document
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS%20Beginner%20Guide%20-%20K9DCI%20Ver%205-1.pdf

For my TH-D7 Port & Baud rate guide Click Here for the PDF document.
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/APRS_D7_baud_&_GPS_info_Summary.pdf.

Steve N. - K9DCI
http://home.comcast.net/~k9dci/site/?/home/