ARLA/CLUSTER: LZ OPEN SES CONTEST 2011

Gamito ct1czt gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 3 de Agosto de 2011 - 00:56:38 WEST

LZ Open SES Contest 2011 will take place on 3rd of September (saturday) on
20m band from 08.00 to 12.00 UTC ( 4 hours total contest time).
For a first time this year we are organising a field contest operation from
the Black Sea coastline near the town of Chernomorets. You are invited to
join us in this unique event.

Please see the rules at http://lzopen.com/lzopenfield20/index.htm

LZOPEN Contest is supported by N1MM , SD by EI5DI, UA1AAF, 5MContest
loggers.

Every participant is very important to us!
Thanks for your support - we all hope to see you in the contest , or meet
you personally in Chernomorets!

73 , LZ1GL Krasimir Latinov
http://www.lzopen.com

--

CT1CZT
*Member:* *PN001, MI365, MF1026, CA145, FN054,  ARLA #003, REP #308, EPC
#4787, URE #62292, CTC #2148
www.nra.pt
*