ARLA/CLUSTER: another DX Cluster is now IPv6 ready (CS5SEL-5)

CS5SEL cs5sel gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 21 de Abril de 2011 - 22:23:45 WEST

Just to announce another DXCluster with IPv6 connectivity.

The Linux was with IPv6 connectivity since the system was activated but
only our website was using it because DXSpider wasn't ported to IPv6 at
the time.

After seeing success from some people enabling IPv6 after some recent
source porting from the maintainers of DXSpider, we made the update and
the telnet access now also accepts IPv6 transport.

CS5SEL-5 can be reached via telnet://hamradio.isel.ipl.pt:41112 over
IPv4/IPv6.

The system is hosted in the virtualization cluster of our Polytechnics
Institute (IPL) with excellent uptime and redundant 1Gbit/s connectivity
to the Portuguese and European education and research network FCCN/GEANT2.

DXCluster upstream links are gratuitously provided by ED7ZAB-5 (Spain)
and VE7CC-1 (Canada) TKS!

More about IPv6: http://www.ipv6actnow.org/
DXSpider: http://www.dxcluster.org/main/index.html

73!