ARLA/CLUSTER: Novos aplicativos gratuitos para smartfones Android desde o Reino Unido.

Sexta-Feira, 8 de Abril de 2011 - 19:08:53 WEST

New free Android repeater App for UK radio hams

Stevenage and District Amateur Radio Society member Nicolas M1HOG has published a free application for Android Phones.

UK Repeater Finder

Easily find Amateur Radio Repeaters across the UK using your Android Phone.

Features:

• Use Network, GPS or just enter a Locator to find repeaters locally or across the UK.
• Complete directory of UK Analog, IRLP, Echolink and D-Star Repeaters.
• No network connection required
• Displays your locator and selection distance.
• Comprehensive selection and sorting.
• Displays distance, heading and full repeater details.
• Fast and flexible, designed to help you use the UK repeater network.
• No adverts.
• Free app.
• Just set your radio and QSO.

Read more - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.zbm2.repeater&feature=search_result

Or download with an Android phone  -

If people have lists of Repeaters for other countries I would be delighted to include them.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please email or phone me on 0797650 4148

Thankyou!

Regards

Nicolas, M1HOG
www.m1hog.com