ARLA/CLUSTER: DXCC assigned country codes for programming software.

Paulo Santos ct2ivh hotmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 21 de Outubro de 2010 - 10:13:03 WEST

Amigo João Costa

Deixe-me acrescentar algo mais. Para todos os utilizadores das aplicações DXlabsuite, todo este processo de alterações dos logs, indicativos, códigos e demais está facilitado uma vez que sempre que entramos nas nossas aplicações estas fazem um update automático.

Devo dizer que esta aplicação é gratuita e que o colega Dave AA6YQ recebeu uma menção honrosa por parte da ARRL pelo seu serviço prestado á comunidade radio-amadorística mundial sem nenhum custo para os seus utilizadores.

Para os interessados devem visitar www.dxlabsuite.com

Até breve, 73.

CT2IVH Paulo Santos Locator: IN50sk Iota Hunter Good Hunting........
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/CT2IVH

From: joao.a.costa  ctt.pt
To: cluster  radio-amador.net
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:57:23 +0100
Subject: ARLA/CLUSTER: DXCC assigned country codes for programming software.

"This information is provided, in advance, to those who use the DXCC assigned country/entity codes for programming software:

Below are what will be the DXCC assigned country codes for the new entities once they are entered into the DXCC system:

517 – Curacao
518 – Sint Maarten
519 – Saba and St. Eustatius
520 - Bonaire

Note, the country codes for what will be the deleted entities will not change, they will just be flagged as deleted entities.

Online, the only place where these codes are posted is in the text version of the DXCC list. Once we officially add the new entities to the DXCC software this list will then be updated to show the official changes to the DXCC list."

Bill Moore, NC1L, Awards Branch Manager