ARLA/CLUSTER: Escoteiros de Curaçao no JOTA e Echolink.

Sexta-Feira, 15 de Outubro de 2010 - 16:22:10 WEST

Curacao on-the-air for JOTA

Fellow scouts from all over the world:

We from Scouting Antiano hereby invite all of you to point your antennas to our island Curacao. Curacao is located in the southwestern Caribbean. The island is just 60 km (35 miles) north of South America.

We are pleased to communicate with you this coming weekend during the 53rd Jamboree On The Air.

Call Sign : PJ2SA
Date : October 16
Frequency : 40, 20 – 10 m
IRLP : Repeater PJ2A-R Node number: 7992
Echolink : PJ2BR-R Node number: 127954

Visit: http://scoutroly.spaces.live.com<http://scoutroly.spaces.live.com/>

We look forward in communicating with you!

73

Rolando Manuel - PJ2RM, PJ2SA

National Jota Coordinator
Curacao
Email: scoutroly1965  yahoo.com<mailto:scoutroly1965%40yahoo.com>