ARLA/CLUSTER: Programa MoonSked de GM4JJJ

Sexta-Feira, 19 de Novembro de 2010 - 13:13:32 WET

The Complete Moonbounce Scheduling and Tracking solution for
 Macintosh and Windows and Linux.

[http://www.gm4jjj.co.uk/MoonSked/moonsked_files/moon_256.png]

MoonSked 1.6.0 and 1.6.1 released

Today I have released a bug fix update for MoonSked for Windows and MoonSked X for Macintosh computers.

This fixes a potential problem where there could be a high CPU load if a Tracking Window was closed (1.6.0).

Latest version (1.6.1) fixes a communication problem between MoonSked and Rotator Drivers when AutoTrack was toggled off and on more than twice.

I would advise all users to consider updating to the latest release version 1.6.1 available on my website below.
www.gm4jjj.co.uk/MoonSked/moonsked.htm<http://www.gm4jjj.co.uk/MoonSked/moonsked.htm>

Thanks,

73

David, GM4JJJ