ARLA/CLUSTER: Previsões de Propagação HF online com VOACAP / Google Maps.

Quarta-Feira, 3 de Novembro de 2010 - 13:03:06 WET

VOACAP Online
Professional-grade high-frequency (3-30 MHz) propagation predictions
[http://www.la5mda.no/voacap.png]

VOACAP Online goes Google Maps

I am pleased to inform that the online HF propagation prediction service VOACAP Online now uses Google Maps for coordinate entry.

This should make the service even more usable (= much quicker) and accessible, also for a casual user.

The transmitter and receiver coordinates are defined by dragging two location markers on the map. The mouse wheel or keyboard keys can be used for zooming in and out so placing the markers at the exact points on the map is as accurate as it can get.

I have also updated the sunspot predictions until the year 2012.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop me a note....

73 Jari OH6BG
oh6bg  sral.fi<mailto:oh6bg  sral.fi>

VOACAP Online
http://online.voacap.com<http://online.voacap.com/>