ARLA/CLUSTER: Teste de tripé feito em casa com Miracle Antenna e FT-817

Segunda-Feira, 1 de Março de 2010 - 13:01:15 WET

[http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_X4h5pRxx8js/S4WBX-OUe2I/AAAAAAAACvw/Y80ny81uP8c/s400/Miracle+%26+Tripod+Close+Up+-+2E0HTS.jpg]
Home-made tripod test with Miracle Antenna and FT-817

Simon 2E0HTS built a tripod for his Miracle Antenna, then he and Louise M3TLL made a video of it in use on the hills with his FT-817.

The YouTube description reads

After making a simple light weight aluminium tripod I went for a walk with Louise - M3TLL and Dudley the Greyhound over the Moor Top Close by to my QTH.

The Tripod is to be used with my Miracle Antenna a Yaesu FT-817 QRP, multi-banded, multi-mode Radio. It was made in less than 30 minutes, the antenna mounts inside a cradle and can be used either by standing it on a flat surface or it can be placed inside a back pack.

More info at my blog http://www.hamradiooperator.blogspot.com<http://www.hamradiooperator.blogspot.com/>

Watch Home Made Tripod Test With Miracle Antenna & FT-817