ARLA/CLUSTER: O mais novo radioamador português

Segunda-Feira, 26 de Julho de 2010 - 10:39:37 WEST

[http://www.qrz.com/hampages/d/c/cr7acd/cr7acd.JPG]

CR7ACD - Paulo Guilherme Calçada Sousa

The youngest Portuguese radio amateur

Dear Hams

It is with great pride and pleasure that I transmit to you the good news, that came out the first and most young ham from the Club of Communications and Civil Protection School EB 2, from Gouveia in Portugal

It is our colleague Paulo Sousa Guilherme, 12 years old and after conducted a brilliant examination for Class 3 with 38 correct answers, 2 blank, 0 wrong, caught up with the call sign CR7ACD.

Congratulations to Paulo who is the youngest Portuguese radio amateur.

Paulo Sousa, CT1FUH

Fonte: Southgate Amateur Radio News <http://www.southgatearc.org/>