ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: Lighthouse weekend

NRA nra nra.pt
Quinta-Feira, 15 de Julho de 2010 - 13:11:35 WEST

*Para conhecimento aos eventuais  interessados*!!!!
CT1CZT - Antonio Gamito

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Les Unwin <unwinl  bigpond.com>
Date: 2010/7/15
Subject: Lighthouse weekend
To: nra  nra.pt
Cc: David Christmas <vk4djc  irock.com.au>, Jason Schlencker <
jasntrace  hotmail.com>

Hello From Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia.

 We are also activating a lighthouse for the first time this year – Cape
Capricorn Lighthouse, AU0059.

This lighthouse Is situated on Curtis Island off the Central Queensland
Coast ( web page is on the ILLW web site).

If we are not able to contact you on HF, do you have a node number for IRLP
so we can contact you on 2m?

Our node number is 6973.  Repeater frequency  TX 144.100,  RX 144.700.

We may also attempt to work digital on the usual contact frequencies,

 The very best to you for the ILLW weekend,

 Les  VK4VIL         on behalf of the Rockhampton and District Amateur Radio
Club.