ARLA/CLUSTER: David Sumner, K1ZZ anuncia vencedores do WRTC-2010
João Gonçalves Costa
Terça-Feira, 13 de Julho de 2010 - 14:21:16 WEST
WRTC 2010 Winners Announced
TAGS: david sumner<http://www.arrl.org/news/search/Tag.name:david%20sumner>
Broadcast live over the Internet<http://www.justin.tv/wrtc2010>, WRTC Judge David Sumner, K1ZZ, just moments ago announced the winners of the 2010 World Radiosport Team Championships (WRTC<http://www.wrtc2010.ru/>) from Moscow, Russia:
* Gold Medal (First Place): The R32F Team, consisting of Vladimir Aksenov RW1AC, and Alexey Mikhailov, RA1AIP, of Russia.
* Silver Medal (Second Place): The R33A Team, consisting of Tonno Vahk, ES5TV, and Toivo Hallikivi, ES2RR, from Estonia, with 4,048,889 points.
* Bronze Medal (Third Place): The R33M Team, consisting of Dan Craig, N6MJ, and Chris Hurlbut, KL9A, of the United States, with 3,942,904 points.
* Best SSB score: The R33A Team. At least 35 percent of their contacts must have been on CW.
* Best CW score: The R33L Team, consisting of Yuri Onipko, VE3DZ and Yury Romanov, VE3XB, of Canada. At least 35 percent of their contacts must have been on SSB.
* Highest multiplier: The R33A Team with 389 multipliers.
Congratulations to all 48 WRTC teams!
The location of the 2014 WRTC will be announced shortly. According to WRTC officials, two countries -- the United States and Bulgaria -- have submitted letters of interest to host the 2014 event.
-------------- próxima parte ----------
Um anexo em HTML foi limpo...
Mais informações acerca da lista CLUSTER