ARLA/CLUSTER: hello

cosmos2009 mail.com cosmos2009 mail.com
Quinta-Feira, 1 de Julho de 2010 - 02:09:11 WEST

Hello.
Recently I have learnt e-mail of your station
and have decided to write you the letter.
I love very much to listen to various transfers by radio and
i would like to ask you to send me by mail materials about yours
Radio stations more to learn about you.
Would be to receive very pleasant from you brochures, prospectuses,
magazines or booklets with the information.
I have small request, ask to send to me small souvenirs with symbolics
of your radio station for memory of yours Radio stations, the handle and T-shirt.
I wait for your answer also the letter.
My post address:
196211 Russia
Sankt-Peterburg