ARLA/CLUSTER: Revista Ham Mag deixa de ser gratuita.

Quarta-Feira, 27 de Janeiro de 2010 - 17:06:11 WET

-----Mensagem original-----
De: HAM-MAG [mailto:postmaster  ham-mag.com]
Enviada: quarta-feira, 27 de Janeiro de 2010 15:51
Para: EN16; EN17
Assunto: Ham Mag

HAM-MAG has changed !

 As we have not found any business collaboration we have decided to change Ham-Mag.
 Since january, 21st 2010 Ham-Mag is an association.

 So, to continue to receive your issue you have to become an active member.

 As a member of Ham-Mag, for as little as $15.00 per year, you will enjoy:
 A free PDF monthly magazine.
 The Publication of your manifestations for free.

 The member subscription is made online by credit card (secure payment) or by  money bank transfer (IBAN/BIC). Have a look here:
 http://www.ham-mag.com
 And click on "join us"

 After the payment, you'll receive you membership card via E-mail and you issue (PDF file) every month.

 If you have made a donation (2008 -2009 - 2010), contact us to become an active member and remind us the amount of your donation  (for instance, if you have made a donation of  $30,  you can be a member for 2 years).

 Every OM who will send an article for a publication in Ham-Mag will be active member for free (for 6 months / 6 issues).

 This is the only way we have found in order to continue this magazine...

 Best 73's
 Vincent F5SLD