ARLA/CLUSTER: 1229 Km com 1mW em 500kHZ

Sexta-Feira, 22 de Janeiro de 2010 - 12:59:40 WET

[http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ot1q36B9jzs/S1jM1P64UFI/AAAAAAAABQ0/2_ktTDpXGGk/s1600/ok2bvg_210110.jpg]
[http://bp0.blogger.com/_Ot1q36B9jzs/SIRjZN2GvZI/AAAAAAAAAIg/e7l7MZdIiNY/S220/rogwales.jpg][http://www.dc2light.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Webpage/ism500kHz_driver%20_with_PA2_sm.jpg]
1229 km with 1 mW on 500 kHz

Roger G3XBM has been trying to break the 1000 km barrier with his 1 milliwatt 500 kHz station and on Wednesday January 20 he succeeded.

On the GQRP list he writes:

This evening [Wednesday], my target of exceeding 1000kms on 500kHz has been exceeded by a GREAT margin.

Lubos OK2BVG in JN88ks managed to hear my 1mW ERP WSPR signal at a distance of 1229kms. This is by far my best DX and a new country on the band. Lubos even moved to his quieter country QTH in order to hear my weak signal.

This was his message.

Hello Roger, LF!
This moment is just now:
2136 -7 0.2 0.503874 0 G4JNT IO90 23
2142 -29 -0.5 0.503910 1 G3XBM JO02 0

Congratulation!
Lubos, OK2BVG, JN88KS

Still picking myself up off the floor and I cannot begin to convey how exciting this is for me! He must have "good ears" and a quiet location to be able to do this.

73s Roger G3XBM