ARLA/CLUSTER: Testes internacionais para exame de amador.

Quarta-Feira, 10 de Fevereiro de 2010 - 11:45:54 WET

[http://pacificon.org/Images/Ham_exam.jpg][http://www.deltaclub.org/General_Exam_4-26-08.JPG]

HamTests reaches new milestone

Hamtests.co.uk is nearing its 4th Birthday, and have realised a goal we never envisaged. Peter 2E0SQL, Paul M0TZO & Jon MI0JVI can happily report that Hamtests has reached and surpassed 5,000 members.

Not only that, but over 90,000 mock tests have been performed (that's 18 for each member). It's not just people from the UK that have signed up either. We have members from Albania to Vietnam. To celebrate this we have launched a new theme for Hamtests with a cleaner look and feel.

We would also like to take this opportunity to launch our new site Hamtests International http://www.hamtests.net where we hope to have questions available for other countries. It's launching with the US questions pools and more countries coming online soon.