ARLA/CLUSTER: Três tipos de antenas Yagis OWL / OCV / N50.

Sexta-Feira, 3 de Dezembro de 2010 - 16:19:10 WET

[http://g4cqm.www.idnet.com/2M%20YAGI/kf7mix2.jpg]<http://g4cqm.www.idnet.com/2M%20YAGI/kf7mix2.jpg> [http://g4cqm.www.idnet.com/2M%20YAGI/kf7mix.jpg] <http://g4cqm.www.idnet.com/2M%20YAGI/kf7mix.jpg>

2M Yagi (144MHz) beam antenna with 7 elements

Derek Hilleard G4CQM has carried out a major update of his article comparing three yagi designs for 144MHz.

Derek now includes details of a more efficient way of feeding the OWL yagi.

Meanwhile Joe KF7MIX has contributed to the article* having built the featured 2M7N50 yagi design with a link to his story.

Finally, more N50 yagi designs for 2M, 70CM and 23CM have been added and all calibrated to NEC-2.
http://g4cqm.www.idnet.com/2M%20YAGI/

*New yagis

For this article I have designed from scratch three State-of-the-Art yagi antennas to highlight the power of YO and to expose some myths. I make no apology for the fact that I have designed the OCV and N50 yagis for the DX end of the band and so don't recommend these antennas for general use. However, as further evidence of the power of YO checkout my two new designs, the wide-band 2M-NEXTGEN8A<http://www.powabeamantennas.com/2M-NEXTGEN8A/> and ultra wide-band 2M-NEXTGEN8F<http://www.powabeamantennas.com/2M-NEXTGEN8F/> available at PowAbeam Antennas<http://www.powabeamantennas.com/>.

In line with the NEW design philosophy anlaysis of the H-Plane has been given TOP PRIORITY! All development work was carried out in this plane alone, I've discovered that if you do this the E-Plane comes right anyway.

 *   OWL (Optimised Wideband Low Impedance) 12.5-Ohm - 13.22dBi peak

 *   OCV (Optimised Current Vector) 50-Ohm - 12.91dBi peak

 *   N50 (NEXTGEN 50-Ohm) - 13.44dBi peak