ARLA/CLUSTER: SpaceWeather.com: Pergunta, você ouviu ecos de longa duração a 27 de Novembro?

Sexta-Feira, 3 de Dezembro de 2010 - 10:28:15 WET

Did you hear Long Delayed Echos on November 27 ?

SpaceWeather.com is asking for any Radio Amateurs who experienced Long Delayed Echos (LDE's) on November 27 between 1800 and 1930 UT to report them to DK6NP.

Reports should be sent to Peter Brogl DK6NP
Email: pb  brogl.net

>From http://spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=27&month=11&year=2010

A solar wind gust hit Earth's magnetic field on Nov. 27th, sparking a geomagnetic storm (Kp=6) and an outburst of auroras that surprised onlookers. "We experienced an explosion of Northern Lights," reports Therese van Nieuwenhoven of the Polar Light Center in Lofoten, Norway.

"Suddenly, our magnetometers began to show big activity and we could see the most beautiful and moving auroras."

"I did not expect auroras tonight," adds Bjørn Jørgensen of Tromso, Norway, "but suddenly there was a huge, powerful outburst that lasted for about an hour and a half."

Space Weather
http://www.spaceweather.com/

Long-Delay Radio Echos heard on 7 MHz
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/december2010/long_delay_echoes.htm