ARLA/CLUSTER: Amateur Radio World Prefix Maps

Segunda-Feira, 23 de Agosto de 2010 - 13:30:18 WEST

Amateur Radio World Prefix Maps

Hello,

We have produced an Amateur Radio World Prefix Map which are unbranded, i.e. there are no logo's on the maps. We have found that Radio Amateurs who own a Yaesu tranceiver do not want a map that has a Kenwood or Icom logo and vice versa, so our maps appeal to ALL radio hams.

[http://www.hamcall.co.uk/SampleMapPicture.jpg]
A low-res image of our Map, which will give you an idea of the look and quality

Our finished maps measure approximately 39" x 27" and are printed on photo quality silk paper, we have sold our maps all over the world, this includes USA, Canada, UAE, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, Martinique and all over Europe to name but a few, they have been a great success.

We recently supplied 1000 to an American company (late last year) after they viewed a sample we had sent them.

Our latest maps were updated and produced late 2009 and are now available, our maps are printed on professional litho printing machines using photo quality paper to the highest standard.

Should any of your members show an interest the cost is £6.50 + £3.50 recorded delivery postage which includes insurance, if you require a sample, please ask and I will send one down.

We can supply 10 maps at a discounted price of £50 plus postage to one address for £10.50 this is a saving of over £30 compared to single map purchases , I can be contacted via email or by calling me on the following number...

Mobile: +44 (0) 7722 929 757
gm0phw  hamcall.co.uk<mailto:gm0phw  hamcall.co.uk>

I'm Ok in any callbook and QRZ.com
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Michael Whitehead, GM0PHW