ARLA/CLUSTER: CW: Uma forma de combinar uma velha com uma nova tecnologia em Tóquio.

Terça-Feira, 17 de Agosto de 2010 - 13:07:43 WEST

[http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/4_Library/A-4-6_ham-fair/hf2010title.jpg]
JARL Ham Fair 2010
Old and new technologies combine

Some volunteers of the FISTS CW Operators' Club and the Japan Brass Pounders Association will exhibit a booth named 'The Union of the International Morse Code Lovers' Clubs' at Ham Fair in Tokyo 21 and 22 August.

This is no ordinary display. It includes communicating with brass pounders all over the world using Morse code via WiMax the ubiqitious microwave access system. A real fusion of old and new technologies.

FISTS will be using the CWCom software for CW QSO through the Internet.

It urges all to instal it and connect to Channel "599", to have a QSO with members at the Ham Fair booth.

You will also be able to read our tweets on Twitter or watch the live relay on USTREAM; demonstration of CWCom, or happenings around our booth.

Ham Fair times are:
Saturday, 21 August, 0100 to 0800 UTC
Sunday, 22 August, 0100 to 0700 UTC

http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/4_Library/A-4-6_ham-fair/ham-fair.htm