ARLA/CLUSTER: Revista Monitoring-Matters E-zine disponível para download.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 3 de Novembro de 2009 - 21:44:08 WET

*Monitoring*-*Matters E-zine*

Our Aim - To be the best on Line Magazine for the real Utility Radio
Enthusiast

**
 First issue of Monitoring Matters

The initial test issue of the new *Monitoring-Matters* E-zine is now
available.

The introduction text says:

"Welcome to the first test issue of Monitoring-Matters, the online E-zine
for the utility radio user. Whilst it contains news, views and some
features, some of the items are dated as they were going to be used in
Monitoring Monthly until its demise. However as this issue is only a taster
of what is to come in the future and the items still need reporting in many
cases, I have used them. Future issues will however only contain current
news. Therefore with your support and constructive suggestions, we aim to
make this E-zine the one stop shop for your entertainment, enjoyment and
information. As our readership grows, so will our contributors. So, the
future looks even better for you."

Articles in this issue:

Digital Radio By Kevin Ryan
Ops Normal By Pat Carty
DX-TV By Keith Hamer and Garry Smith
Software Spot By Software Sam
Simple Radio By Making Waves By Bob Alders
Broadcast News By Martin Peters

Read this initial test issue of Monitoring-Matters at
http://www.monitoring-matters.com/