ARLA/CLUSTER: Treino para testes internacionais para exames de radioamadores.

Quarta-Feira, 22 de Julho de 2009 - 12:37:21 WEST

[http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:R2Lt6Sc9YgbusM:http://www.hcarc.us/img/student2.gif]<http://images.google.pt/imgres?imgurl=http://www.hcarc.us/img/student2.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.hcarc.us/veexams.html&usg=__ceRmsrRoReRTcFo-pkaLg-bzKik=&h=430&w=460&sz=22&hl=pt-PT&start=2&tbnid=R2Lt6Sc9YgbusM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=128&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAmateur%2Bradio%2Bexam%26imgtype%3Dclipart%26as_st%3Dy%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Dpt-PT%26sa%3DG>
Introducing HamTests International

After successfully running the UK-only Hamtests.co.uk for just over 3 years, we're now taken our expert skills in running training sites global.

HamTests International is first launching with the US Technician, General and Amateur Extra licence levels.

Each randomly generated test will have the same question pools as real tests. 35 Questions in Technician and General practice tests. 50 in Amateur Extra practice tests.

HamTests International also has our famous 10 questions in 10 minutes. This is a quick practice designed for when you don't have the time to take a full practice test. It tests your ability to answer questions quickly and thoroughly so that you can ace the real exam on test day!

A new feature we have also added allows the questions pools for US tests to be downloaded as a specially formatted PDF for Sony eBook Readers, but can also be viewed in other ebook readers with PDF reading capability, or a standard PDF reader.

Not only that, we are adding more countries to the mix, so keep an eye on the news section or the web feed which are all available on the website.

Paul Gibson MØTZO/WØTZO,
Peter Goodhall M3PHP,
Adam Hoffman WY4N &
Jonathan Smyth MIØJVI/EI7GNB