ARLA/CLUSTER: Exemplo de um contacto com o Japão em D-Star.

Terça-Feira, 14 de Julho de 2009 - 14:17:09 WEST

[http://bp1.blogger.com/_IPyrF-b-hhU/Rx6QyHmhXtI/AAAAAAAAAIY/9ZlGlkPzSrk/s1600/D-STAR_System_Basic.JPG]
D-Star contacts with Japan made easier

Ray, M3ZRJ, contacted us with news of an interesting new development for those using the D-Star system to contact Japan.

Ray writes:

I was advised this morning, during a QSO with Kohji Tanaka, JA4NYY, in Hiroshima, that contacting individual Japanese radio amateurs by D-STAR has become easier as from today. I tried it and it worked.

To call a particular station in Japan, just enter their callsign in the URCALL field of your transceiver.

RPT1 and RPT2 will, as usual, need to be set to access your repeater's gateway, e.g. GB7AU^^B and GB7AU^^G respectively, where ^ is a space.

Your call should then be routed to their last recorded location.

For further information, please see www.qrz.com/ja4nyy<http://www.qrz.com/ja4nyy>

Ray, M3ZRJ