ARLA/CLUSTER: Falcão Ingles fugiu

antonio matias ct1ffu hotmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 21 de Janeiro de 2009 - 22:13:57 WET

lSei que o Reino Unido é longe.
Mas sabe-se lá se o passaroco não veio passar ferias ao Algarve.
Se alguem ver um Falcão, confirmem se há sinal em 216.005 Mhz :-)
73's
Matias

Please bear with me as this might be a long shot. I have lost a Falcon

in the Felindra area of Swansea, I lost her last Tuesday afternoon

whilst she was chasing a Crow. The bird is wearing a Transmitter on

216.005 Mhz Unfortunately My Receiver chose that precise moment to die

on me. We have

 since covered a vast area with receiving equipment but have had no

luck in picking up a signal. The batteries in her transmitter should

last 15 days, but the bird could be anywhere in the UK now. I was

wondering if anyone involved with amateur radio could scan this freq.

and listen for a either a single beep or a double beep every 4

seconds. This would enable me to locate a rough position and I can

then attempt to track her with my directional equipment. I know very

little about Amateur Radio, and don't even know if this is possible

but I thought I should ask anyway. I have included a link to the

transmitter manufactures website where more details are available

about the transmitter.

Thank you

Simon Rees

Tel: 0777 27 06697

TX Link

http://www.tinyloc.com/nuestros_productos/18/60/120/pagina/Falconry/Transmitters/F22++transmitter.html

Cansado de espaço para só 50 fotos? Conheça o Spaces, o site de relacionamentos com até 6,000 fotos!
http://www.amigosdomessenger.com.br