ARLA/CLUSTER: W3A: Estação Especial em honra de Barack Obama(44th Presidente dos E.U.A.)

Segunda-Feira, 19 de Janeiro de 2009 - 12:25:56 WET

[http://www.southgatearc.org/images/people/barack_obama_200.jpg]
Barack Obama

W3A inauguration station

The District of Columbia Amateur Radio Society is proud to announce the operation of W3A in honor of the inauguration of the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama.

W3A will be on the air during the week of January 17-24, 2008.

The greatest amount of activity will from January 17 through January 19.

We will attempt to be active on all bands, although the majority of activity is expected to be on 20, 40 and 80 meters.

Check the various spotting networks for our status.

QSL information:

Direct to W3DQ with SASE
Via the bureau
Via LoTW

A certificate may be available. If so, an announcement will be made on the NW3DC webpage on QRZ.COM

Fonte: Southgate Amateur Radio Club.