ARLA/CLUSTER: Edição 2009 do WRTH disponível com o 1º Suplemento Gratuito.

Terça-Feira, 3 de Fevereiro de 2009 - 11:07:59 WET

[http://www.wrth.org/images/3d_book2009_000.jpg]<http://www.wrth.org/order_new.asp>

The 2009 edition of World Radio TV Handbook is now available and can be

ordered from this site<http://www.wrth.com/order_new.asp>

You can download the

2009 cover here<http://www.wrth.org/updates_new.asp>

WRTH 2009 Int Radio Supplement 1 (Update B08)<http://www.wrth.org/files/WRTHB08UpdateFEB2009.pdf> (2 Feb 2009)

Updates are provided in PDF format and can be downloaded by right-clicking on the link and selecting 'Save target as...'. In order to view PDF files you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader<http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html> installed on your computer.

World Radio TV Handbook

We are proud to present the 63rd edition of the bestselling directory of global broadcasting on LW, MW, SW and FM.

The Features section this year includes an exploration of FM DXing, a tour of local All India Radio stations, our Digital Update, and completely updated SW transmitter site maps.

The remaining pages are, as usual, full of information on:

* National and International broadcasts and broadcasters
* Clandestine and other target broadcasters
* MW and SW frequency listings
* Equipment reviews and articles
* Terrestrial TV by country
* Extensive Reference section

<http://www.wrth.org/whatiswrth.html>More details...<http://www.wrth.org/whatiswrth.html>

"WRTH 2008 continues to set radio hobby standards. It remains the most respected and authorative radio reference book in the world, and should be in every hobbyist listening post. The dedicated staff at WRTH have once again provided the radio listener with the ultimate guide" Gayle Van Horn W4GVH, Monitoring Times

"The 2008 edition, the 62nd, is once again the best and most comprehensive ever . . . we highly recommend it"

Radio Netherlands Media Network

"Authoritative information for everyone involved in international broadcasting" Communications Africa

"WRTH 2008 remains the best and most comprehensive shortwave guide. No other guide is as detailed. A must for every listener's and amateur's shack" Hannes Grünsteidl, Austria

"I am very impressed with the WRTH these days and the updates are absolutely outstanding" Hans Johnson, Cumbre DX