ARLA/CLUSTER: [Fwd: [CW-Code-Warriors] Morse Machine]

Carlos Fonseca - CT1GFQ ct1gfqgrupos gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 11 de Agosto de 2009 - 11:59:24 WEST

http://www.g4ilo.com/morse-machine.html
<http://www.g4ilo.com/morse-machine.html>

Gang,
Click on the link above and download a copy of Morse Machine. Its a
good program for CW practice - it sends a character and then allows you
time to type in what you heard. I installed it on mu machine and in
about 5 minutes of playing with it I could see a change in my speed -
interesting little free program !

73 - Rick McKee, KC8AON
Southern Ohio - EM88sn
www.angelfire.com/electronic2/qrp
With God all things are possible ~ ><(('> ~

_