ARLA/CLUSTER: Try the next generation logging software for radioamateurs

Sérgio Matias sergio.matias gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 2 de Abril de 2009 - 18:31:51 WEST

In english we receive, in english we reply..

For me, looks very similar to Logger32, which is freeware.
So, for $49 until end of April, no thanks.. I will stick to freeware
software, whenever it's possible..
I also received this e-mail, so I regard it as some kind of SPAM.

Best regards,

--
Sérgio Matias, CT1HMN
ARLA #21

-----Mensagem original-----
De: cluster-bounces  radio-amador.net
[mailto:cluster-bounces  radio-amador.net] Em nome de João Gonçalves Costa
Enviada: quinta-feira, 2 de Abril de 2009 14:34
Para: cluster  radio-amador.net
Assunto: ARLA/CLUSTER: Try the next generation logging software for
radioamateurs

--- Em radioamadores_algarve  yahoogrupos.com.br, Jose guerreiro <ct1eps  ...>
escreveu

Dear Radio Amateur

We are proud to present the next generation logging software for radio
amateurs called nGenLog.
Click here to download a fully functional Demo

nGenLog is a living project that utilizes the latest programming
technics to supply a stable, functional and easy to use program for
your logging experience.
Updates and patches will continuously be supplied based on an open
community where you as a member can make your voice heard.

You can read more about nGenLog and our current special offer on
http://www.ngenlog.com

/Best Regards nGenLog Team