ARLA/CLUSTER: Revista HAM-MAG de Abril já foi enviada, Subscrição Gratuita.

Quinta-Feira, 2 de Abril de 2009 - 13:54:19 WEST

APRIL 2009

HAM-MAG N.4 has been sent to all the subscribers.

If you have not received it yet may be your mailbox is "over quota". Send me an email and I'll give you a link for downloading the issue  <EMAIL> postmaster  ham-mag.com

You can download all the past issues.

Don't forget, this is your magazine and we need you !

Send us all informations, as DX, homebrew, technical, meetings, etc.

To share informations is our goal.

The subscription is free and every month, you'll receive your issue in your Email, without ads or pop-up.

You have just to click on "subscrition".

And it's totally FREE !

73's            Vincent - F5SLD