ARLA/CLUSTER: 30 Meter Band Information - includes PSK31 related information

Segunda-Feira, 8 de Setembro de 2008 - 12:26:21 WEST

--- Em radioamadores_algarve  yahoogrupos.com.br, "Jose guerreiro"
<ct1eps  ...> escreveu

Trip KT4WO,

Good question but remember it's not always what is allowed here in
the
USA or about the USA...this is an HF Band and used World Wide. To
communicated with our other digital Ham friends throughout the World
we thought it good to include them also (most allowed digital
>10.140):

In conformity of IARU rules:

Region-I:
10100-10140 = CW
10116 = centre of QRP activity
10140-10150 = narrow band modes, digimodes

Region-II:
10100-10130 = CW
10116 = centre of QRP activity
10130-10140 = narrow band digimodes
10140-10150 = all digimodes (no phone)

Region-III:
10100-10157.3 = CW
10116 = centre of QRP activity
10140-10157.3 = narrow band activity (CW, RTTY, FAX, digi-modes).

Don kb9umt
ps. will not go into auto stations but we promote we are SECONDARY
users of the band and MUST give way to primary users (also if the
band
is busy of course move up or down to make contacts on a clear freq)