ARLA/CLUSTER: Vote nos países DXCC que lhe faltam.

Quinta-Feira, 4 de Setembro de 2008 - 17:25:55 WEST

Se ainda lhe faltam algumas entidades para completar o seu arquivo, chegou a sua oportunidade de votar no "DX Magazine's annual 'Most Wanted' Survey" preenchendo o formulário disponível no site indicado.

DX Magazine's 'Most Wanted' Survey

It is that time again to participate in DX Magazine's annual 'Most Wanted' Survey.

The survey is now being taken through October 15th.
Carl, N4AA, editor of "QRZ DX" and "The DX Magazine" reports that the survey forms are available at:
http://www.dxpub.com/dx_survey2008.html

Carl states, "In response to a number of comments in recent years, you will find around 300 entities to choose from this year. The ones NOT included are the ones we felt were not justified to be included, such as W/K, VE, G, DL, F, I, etc.
If anyone should want those included in their response, there is space for you to do a 'write-in' at the end of the survey form.

"In addition to the increase in the number of entities, you will also find a new column this year, '160-30', for those who want to express a need for contacts on the bands 160, 80, 40 and 30. Again, this is in response to suggestions from YOU in recent years."

Carl also stresses, "IF AT ALL POSSIBLE USE THE WEB FORM - PLEASE !!  As in past years you will be asked to provide your CONTINENT. If you are in North America, you are asked to provide the TIME ZONE in North America . PLEASE...
PLEASE.. PLEASE be careful when selecting your CONTINENT.

"Many responses arrive with obviously the wrong one selected. Those responses must be removed so they do not 'skew' the results. Make your response count by marking the CORRECT continent. Printed forms may be mailed in and I will enter those myself, but I must receive those no later than October 15th.

"As usual the continental results will be published in the January/February, and the Mode Results will be published in the March/April, issues of The DX Magazine. The overall top 100 will be posted on the web site around January 15th."

Fonte: OPDX