ARLA/CLUSTER: PLC, só mudam as " moscas " mas o resto continua...

Quinta-Feira, 2 de Outubro de 2008 - 15:16:09 WEST

Comtrend Powerline Adaptors - Radio Interference Video

A new video is now available on YouTube showing the high level of radio intereference that can be caused by Comtrend Powerline Adaptors. These devices are typically used for Internet connections via the mains.

The YouTube description of the video says:

In this video we try to cram in as much as possible in the short time allowed. I purchased a set of Comtrend powerline adaptors from eBay for £30. This was an X BT Vision set.

We have a look and listen to the adaptors and test to see how effective or not the notches are. (US ham bands only)

We see the first UKQRM 'How to' featuring home brew DF for plt hunting.

Finally we have a look inside the adaptors and get the latest update from UKQRM and its efforts to save shortwave radio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1f0KZZZbws

Data over Mains Radio Interference http://www.southgatearc.org/news/august2008/data_over_mains.htm

UKQRM website http://www.mikeandsniffy.co.uk/UKQRM/