ARLA/CLUSTER: DW-Sines empresta umas antenitas...? PG6G used to broadcast Radio Netherlands.

Sexta-Feira, 28 de Novembro de 2008 - 12:09:43 WET

PG6G - The Netherlands

[http://www.qrz.com/hampix/g/6/pg6g.1205755186.jpg]

PA8A<http://www.qrz.com/pa8a>/Peter, PA8F<http://www.qrz.com/pa8f>/Fred and PA3GVI<http://www.qrz.com/pa3gvi>/Rob will be active again with the big array, formerly used to broadcast Radio Netherlands with the special callsign: PG6G

This antenne is a curtain antenne with 8 stacked dipoles between two 400 feet towers.

Radiation angle about 7 degrees and a gain of approximate 22 dB!!

Approximate date/time: 27 November/1200z till 28 November/1200z.

We will use SSB and CW and will mainly be active on 40 meter.

A video from our last visit can be found : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3vE1zk60v3E

We also look forward to receive recordings which can be mailed to PA3GVI.

73, Rob/PA3GVI

Fonte: DX World of Ham Radio<http://dx-hamspirit.com/>