ARLA/CLUSTER: NEW ICOM D-Star G2 Gateway Software Arrived/Installed/Ready For Testing...

Quinta-Feira, 20 de Março de 2008 - 18:28:03 WET

Caros Colegas e em especial aos D-STAR Sysops dos Repetidores,

Caso ainda não tenham a informação, parece que é desta que a ICOM vai resolver o problema dos IP Fixos para a Gateway de ligação á Internet.

Queiram por favor contactar a NAUCOM para receberem o novo software de configuração.

IMPORTANTE: O software original NÃO É COMPATÍVEL com o novo software.

João Costa
CT1FBF

Re: ICOM D-Star G2 Gateway Software Arrived/Installed/Ready For Testing...

We received our ICOM D-Star G2 Gateway software yesterday (03-17-2008).

Today, we configured our HP ProLiant DL380 G3 server with CentOS, v5.1 and installed and configured the new G2 gateway software.

At present, we are awaiting the "Trust Server" ip address information so that we can begin testing as soon as possible.

Does anyone know if the information has been posted by the K5TIT group yet?

Thanks,

Jerry Dubzak - K8GLD (Repeater Administrator/Owner)

Livingston County D-Star Group
K8LCD - 444.0625MHz.

Send the following items to the address listed below:

* Copy of the proof of purchase
o From an ICOM Authorized US Dealer Only
+ International D-STAR Sysops, contact your ICOM Distributor in your country.
* System Configuration
o Serial number of system modules
o System callsign
* The Original RS-RP2 CD

Icom America Inc.
Attn: D-STAR G2 Upgrade
2380 116th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

System owners purchasing their equipment before January 31, 2008, the G-2 software/upgrade will be available at no charge until March 31, 2008.

Any system owners requesting the upgrade after April 1, 2008 will have to pay the retail price.

NOTE: The original gateway software package is NOT compatible with the new G2 software.

The original message is at:

http://www.icomamerica.com/en/support/forums/tm.asp?m=7707