ARLA/CLUSTER: Nova Entidade DXCC - KOSOVO

CT3EE ct3ee netmadeira.com
Domingo, 17 de Fevereiro de 2008 - 18:34:16 WET

Caros colegas
Retransmito esta mensagem como continuação das informações anteriores
relactivamente à operação de YU8/...
Desta vez de mensagem recebida do Dayly DX Bulletin:

- Latest news for Kosovo:

Kosova Press Release # 2 February 17, 2008

In addition to the individual multi-national Amateur Radio operators
(G3TXF, N7NG, OH2BH, OH2PM, ON8NC and W3UR) currently in Kosova and
operating with UNMIK licenses, the group will soon begin activity as
YU8/OH2R. The team currently has two stations and will begin activity on
7 to 28 MHz on SSB and CW. For more details about the project please
check the QRZ.COM listing for OH2R. QSL YU8/OH2R via OH2BN.

Bernie McClenny, W3UR [Pete's-DX-Newsdesk]
From: Ullmar Qvick, SM5-1252:

Hello Dave:

I am afraid you have forwarded a politically biased message which is in
contradictions to the interests of ham radio. I would like to reply:

Since the Belgrade government is not in power in Kosova/Kosovo, it is
the United Nations Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) that has been issuing
licenses for this country - today becoming independent - so the matter
in not in the hands of Belgrade. As simple as that. Dr Milosevich,
YT1AD, tries to throw sand in our eyes with his political message. But
the days of Belgrade rule in Kosova are gone... Nothing can be turned
back to old days. Dr Milosevich's message is to be seen as part of the
Belgrade propaganda campaign in this matter. He is completely biased.
I wish the Kosovar hams and foreign friends operating from there the
best of luck!
Ullmar SM5-1252
Translator of Albanian, author of books and booklets on the Albanian
question and the Balkans.
-----
NOTE: I only forward the news as it comes in. There may be slight
editing of the contents, but the main news item remains intact. I am not
a politcally biased person, nor want to spread any untruths in my
bulletins. My appologies for the above news item if it seemed
unappropriate, but the above is exactly the way it way sent to me.
[VA3RJ]

Parece que a coisa está a aquecer

Um abraço
Luis - CT3EE