Re: ARLA/CLUSTER: Módulo COLUMBUS lançado há momentos, com sucesso

Rui Mota ct5goq.rui sapo.pt
Sexta-Feira, 8 de Fevereiro de 2008 - 09:38:59 WET

Bons dias!

Caro colega Mariano Gonçalves o Módulo Columbus vai passar aqui ao pé da minha residência dia 12/02/2008 Gradil ( 38.9830°N, 9.2830°W) tirei estas coordenadas lá pelo link da amrad que enviou ...
Um abraço

Rui Carlos Mota
73's
CT5GOQ

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mariano Gonçalves
  To: Resumo Noticioso Electrónico ARLA
  Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 7:16 AM
  Subject: Re: ARLA/CLUSTER: Módulo COLUMBUS lançado há momentos, com sucesso

  Ou ainda no website da ARISS-EU-Portugal em:

  www.amrad.pt ou http://www.amrad.pt/ariss.php

  Com link para o canal da NASA TV.

  Leiam ainda, as felicitações do presidente da ARISS-International, Frank Bauer:

  All,

  I would like to extend my congratulations to the ARISS-Europe team on
  today's successful launch of our newest on-orbit hardware
  delivery---additional ARISS antennas!!  The antennas are mounted on the
  European Columbus module which flew inside the payload bay of the Space
  Shuttle Atlantis.

  The ARISS-Europe team have been working hard and diligently for over 5 years
  to realize this outstanding milestone.  The team faced numerous challenges,
  including some very severe environmental testing to get approval to fly
  these antenna systems.

  I would like to thank Gaston Bertels, ON4WF for his outstanding leadership
  on this project and Dr. Pawel Kabacik at the Wroclaw University of
  Technology in Poland for his efforts in the antenna design and testing.  And
  I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to all those who contributed to
  this project through their volunteer efforts, financial contributions and/or
  in-kind contributions.  YOU helped us develop, test and fly these antennas.

  For more information on the ARISS antennas, see:

  http://www.ariss-eu.org/

  73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO
  ARISS International Chairman
  AMSAT-NA V.P. for Human Spaceflight Programs

  73, CT1XI