ARLA/CLUSTER: Hamradio from the 'Big Gun' station.

Carlos Fonseca - CT1GFQ ct1gfqgrupos gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 23 de Abril de 2008 - 19:43:42 WEST

We planned a full night at the 'Big Gun'station this time.
Our main focus would be 40 meter CW and SSB.I also wamted to work 3Y0E and
CE0Z/LA6IKA as a new country.
Pile ups were hugh from South-America and we enjoyed the good signals from
VK/ZL long path in the morning.Enjoy watching the video, 73/Rob/PA3GVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vE1zk60v3E
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vE1zk60v3E&feature=related>
&feature=related

Acreditem que vale a pena ver o filme.

73’s.
Carlos, Ct1GFQ

“ Não me mande os meus "e-mails" de volta  -  eu já os vi! “