ARLA/CLUSTER: FW: Programa para ligação a Repetidores D-Star.

Segunda-Feira, 21 de Abril de 2008 - 13:28:01 WEST

________________________________
From: João Gonçalves Costa
Sent: quarta-feira, 20 de Fevereiro de 2008 14:21
To: 'Resumo Noticioso Electrónico ARLA'
Subject: Programa para ligação a Repetidores D-Star.

[http://www.ed-com.com/dstar/Calculator%20Picture.jpg]<http://www.ed-com.com/dstar/D-STAR%20Programing%20Calculator.xbap>
D-STAR Frequency Programming

Have you had problems with trying to figure just what you should program into your radio when talking D-STAR ?
Ed WA4YIH may have the answer.

Ed WA4YIH posted this email to the DStar Digital Yahoo group:

Now the problem is hopefully solved.
Meet the D-STAR Calculator!
http://www.ed-com.com/dstar

With the D-STAR Calculator, you select the repeater and module that you are talking to. Then you select the repeater and module that you want your signal to come out of. The calculator then determines how you need to program your radio!

If you want DVDongle users to hear you, make sure that you select the "Use Gateway" check box.

I've tested this quite a bit, so there still may be a couple of issues. If you have any issues, or comments, please feel free to drop me a note. I think that I've gotten all of the programming rules correct, if you find an issue, please let me know. The link is on the front page.

The data that the program uses comes from the http://www.dstarusers.org<http://www.dstarusers.org/> site and it is manually converted. I'll update it periodically. If you see something missing, let me know.

The program uses Microsoft .Net 3.5. If it doesn't load on your computer, you might want to try removing all of the .Net versions and then installing .Net 3.5.

Ed WA4YIH

Dstar Digital Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dstar_digital/

To join email:
dstar_digital-subscribe  yahoogroups.com<mailto:dstar_digital-subscribe  yahoogroups.com>