ARLA/CLUSTER: DJ1SP-9 and CT1JJU-9 in APRS; return trip to Germany.

Sexta-Feira, 26 de Outubro de 2007 - 12:42:46 WEST

Hello....Dear Friends.

 On coming Friday to 26.10.2007 in the early one, I will begin my return trip with the car in Portugal in the proximity of Odemira at the Atlantic coast.

APRS will be in enterprise, so that my current location can be after-pursued.

The call in APRS on the journey of Portugal by Spain over France to Germany reads continuous DJ1SP-9.

 If someone wants to see my made autoroutes in CT, then these are visible under CT1JJU-9, as far as the servers reproach the data longer time.

 The following left are established for the pursuit of the APRS data without special software at the PC via Internet and are good to use: http://f5vag.eu/find.cgi?call=CT1JJU-9
and/or for current announcements http://f5vag.eu/find.cgi?call=DJ1SP-9;
and http://www.positionsreport.de/html/home/home_new.html

vy 73 de Joachim DJ1SP JN48NW and CT1JJU IM57OL