ARLA/CLUSTER: Neat Video of K7QO and code on Wall Street Journal

Carlos Fonseca - Ct1GFQ ct1gfqgrupos gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 9 de Outubro de 2007 - 10:19:36 WEST

Saw this link on another list. I have pasted it below and it should bring
you directly to the video. If not, you can look on the Wall Street Journal
(www.wsj.com) video corner list for "Morse Diehard Keeps Up, Chuck Adams".
It is a neat story.

Morse Diehard Keeps Up

Video:
Chuck Adams is tied for 8th fastest Morse code
communicator in the world. WSJ's Michael Phillips meets him at his home
in the Arizona desert to find out how and why he keeps up the code
culture. (Oct. 8)

http://link.
<http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid86195573/bclid86272812/bctid1
232414666>
brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid86195573/bclid86272812/bctid1232414666

One note ... I am not a greybeard mentioned in the video and I hope that the
code will NOT eventually die. I am 40 years old and have just celebrated my
1st year as a CW operator. I have found a wonderful treat in the world of
code. Spending an hour on HF listening to code or having a QSO relaxes me
and gives me a great sense of accomplishment. I hope to be on CW for at
least the next 40 years!

73
Keith, WA5LPW

Keith Price (WA5LPW)
kprice2982  yahoo. <mailto:kprice2982%40yahoo.com> com (primary e-mail)
901-763-1275 (home)
901-409-1432 (mobile)

What is WA5LPW and WHERE is WA5LPW-9?
http://www.wa5lpw. <http://www.wa5lpw.com> com
http://www.findu. <http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=WA5LPW-9>
com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=WA5LPW-9
FISTS Member # 12699, Flying Pig QRP # 1553, SKCC # 3004, NAQCC # 1797